Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yep.

Wow. I haven't posted anything in a long time... a very, very, very, very, very, very, very long time.

I'm actually watching a movie now. Orlando Bloom is in it. The movie is Elizabethtown. It's interesting. Kirsten Dunst is also in it. GAH! You're standing right in front of each other! Just hang up! Thank you!

Okay, yeah, that was weird.

I've been pretty busy so I haven't posted in forever. Sorry. School homework, looking (not shadowing yet) at high schools and scheduling shadows (I have one on Wednesday), soccer practice, cross-country practice, soccer games, cross-country meets, and all my other stuff. And I just got back from a sleepover at my friend's house. It was fun. We stayed up until like 2 in the morning talking.

Wow. This is actually a pretty good movie. But mostly cuz of Orlando Bloom. He's so hott. Hawt. H.O.T.T. H.A.W.T. However you wanna spell it.

I wanna concentrate on my movie. I'll post the next time I have a chance.

PotterLover

1 comment:

The Fangirl said...

I know, I haven't posted in forever either....o_______o