Sunday, September 9, 2007

Something.

So school started. And I got stupid freaking homework ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. How unfair is that??? Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing homework now, but I kinda need a parent signature on my science lab safety form, and neither of my parents are available, so here I am, sitting in front of the computer, waiting. Simply waiting.

We had our first soccer game yesterday!!! We tied, 1-1. It was fun except for two things:
  1. My coach put me as a center defensive midfielder for part of the first half, and
  2. Juju accidentally stepped on me while we were stumbling around the other team for the ball but it was the cleat that landed on my toe so I was limping around for a while.
But it was really funny cuz the team we were playing was called the Foghorns and we were joking around about how they should have a twin team called the Lighthouses. *laugh attack* *giggle fit*

So yeah. I also created a LiveJournal, but I haven't posted anything on there yet. As soon as I do, I'll put it in my links list. Or whatever.

Adios amigos/amigas!

No comments: