Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Randomness

I feel like making a list of stuff. Not like a list on the sidebar, but like a random list. So here goes!

Fav songs (not in order):
The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
Where Is the Love? by the Black Eyed Peas
The Hell Song by Sum 41
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
U + Ur Hand by Pink

Eh, I'm too lazy to put all of them on. Blah.

Wow, my blog is just turning out to be a random online journal entry kinda thing...

I'm being depressed with Aggie. We both already finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It was good. But we both cried. *sob*

Ugh, I'm done for now.

PotterLover

1 comment:

The Fangirl said...

You forgot the songs 'Girlfriend [feat. Lil' Mama, DR Luke Remix]', and 'The Dope Show' by Marilyn Manson.

Shame on you! *Hits with Firebolt*