Thursday, July 19, 2007

OMG My First Post!!!

OMG I am so excited!!! This is my first post on my first blog!!!

So you probably want to know about me...

A true Potter fan.
True Potter fan- a person who LOVES Harry Potter and his story and would NEVER read spoilers, spoil the story for anyone, hack into Harry Potter publishers' computers, and/or turn to the Dark Side and fight with the evil Lord Voldemort.
I know the stories like the back of my hand, although this simile really isn't particularly accurate. I think it would be better to say, "I know the stories like the mess in my room."
Really, I'm not all that messy. I just prefer a mess in my room because it has a calming factor to me. Weird, I know, but it gives my Harry Potter decorated room an air of comfort.

But you know, I do have a life away from Harry Potter. I'm on a swim team, a cross country running team, and a soccer team. I play piano, and I'm gonna start learning the electric guitar before summer is over. Not to perfection, of course, just beginning. And yes, I know, without even learning acoustic??? Ambitious, but I set high standards for myself.

That's about it for now. I'll be back sometime later in life. Hopefully in the near future. But for now, gotta go chat with my friends!!!

PotterLover

1 comment:

The Fangirl said...

Yeah, we *true* fans are much better than any poser who exists to ruin our run. Preach on!