Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stuff.

Stuff.
  1. Guess whose knee kept touching mine during geometry on Friday? Yep, you guessed it, PETER! I can't believe how unfairly HOTT he is!!! (For a description/detailed obsession, see my LJ.)
  2. Soccer. We lost the game 2-1 today, but we had 4 people gone, and only played 7 players and 1 goalie, until one of our players got injured and we had to take her off the field so in the end we only played 6 players and 1 goalie. I'm so happy we didn't forfeit :)
  3. Cross-country. Final meet next Tuesday. We might be able to get first place this year! I remember last year we almost got first cuz we were in a 3-way tie for first, but we ended up getting 2nd... But this year, the 6th graders are crazy fast, so I think we could do it!
  4. Music concerts. UGH! One of my best friends got tickets to the Jonas Brothers concert! And now it's completely SOLD OUT! GAH! And no one else is in concert. Or THEIR tickets are sold out too. Like Hannah Montana. And then Linkin Park isn't on tour. And Avril is just finishing her tour. In Atlanta, Georgia. Yeah, I can totally fly across the country on a weeknight to see Avril in concert. Uh huh. TOTALLY possible. And I can't make it to the Boys Like Girls concert cuz my cross-country end-of-season party is that night! UGH! Life is so unFAIR!
So yeah. I have a link to my LJ in case you want to read my Peter obsession. But if you're too weird to click on that and you want to type in the URL: http://potterrocks.livejournal.com.
Have a blast.

PotterLover

No comments: